The Aston Business School Productivity through People programme is back for 2020 and is now accepting applications.
Productivity through People is a unique six-month national programme that has stemmed from research into the UK’s productivity level. It is the only productivity-focused programme of its kind for SME owners and members of senior management. This programme is grounded in practical application, influenced by productivity experts, involves an excellent peer-to-peer network and one-on-one mentoring from a Productivity Coach.
In brief, Productivity through People:
- Is dedicated to transforming leadership and management capability in order to develop modern, high-performance workplace practices in SMEs.
- Gives a framework to improve the competitiveness and efficiency of businesses.
- Provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet the people behind award-winning organisations where excellence in productivity lies at the heart of business. For example, previous applicants benefited from exclusive visits to businesses like Williams F1 Advanced Engineering, Rolls-Royce and EY.
- Enables business leaders to work with leading experts and like-minded individuals in an exclusive peer network achieved through a collaboration of leading organisations and a world-class business school.
- Emphasises on how businesses can improve their workplace strategies and employee engagement
For more information and to apply, visit the Aston Business School website.