The Aston University Programme for Small Business Growth aims to support SMEs to grow by increasing their turnover and creating jobs within Coventry and Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham and Solihull.
Don’t miss your opportunity to benefit from the unique tools and knowledge provided by experts in SME leadership and management, as well as network with like-minded ambitious early-stage business leaders.
- Participants increased their turnover by an average of 37% one year after completing the programme*
- 94% of participants are more confident in the growth of their business after completing the programme*
- 18% higher turnover for businesses on the programme than counterparts who were not
- 79% of participants improved their ability to use financial date more in decision making
The core of the fully-funded programme delivered across a six-month period includes:
- Practical workshops which cover topics relevant to leaders of growing SMEs
- One-to-one mentoring to tackle business issues and support with building a targeted growth strategy
- Networking with other early-stage business owners
The programme has a competitive application process so don’t delay!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to refer a business or receive an application form. Interested businesses will receive a complete breakdown of workshop details and requirements via email.
*Statistics taken from the industry standard programme evaluation 2019 which was based on participants who completed the programme during 2017-2019.