Place Category: Communities
Pentland Community Enterprises Limited was formed in February 2006 as a company limited by shares (company no SC309344). The company has been created to:
* Manage the stock of 462 garages formally managed by its RSL parent company Pentland Housing Association.
* Develop initiatives outwith the scope of its RSL parent company that contribute to the social, economic and cultural development of the Caithness and North Highland community.
* Work in partnership with other organisations and individuals to identify and develop new initiatives to provide investment within Caithness and the North Highlands.
* Contribute to the aims and objectives of its RSL parent company via the reinvestment of its profits. The aims of Pentland Community Enterprise are:
* To provide an efficient and cost effective garage management service which caters for both domestic and commercial customers.
* To identify business and development opportunities that can make a meaningful contribution to the economy of Caithness and the North Highlands.
* To work in partnership with other organisations and individuals in addressing the needs of our community. * To ensure social inclusion and equality of opportunity in all our activities.