At Genell Support, we believe that social care services exist to safeguard and protect our most vulnerable individuals in society. Genell Support embrace this ethos by giving back through our community interest involvement.
We are a not-for-profit community interest organisation, asset locked to Barnardo’s in accordance with our Articles of Association. We provide a range of new and innovative supported living services for young people aged 16 years and over, who are being supported by their local authorities for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Young people transitioning towards independent living.
- Young mothers and babies experiencing trauma or difficulty.
- Young people at risk of trafficking and/or sexual exploitation.
- Young people at risk of gang affiliation and/or criminal exploitation.
- Young people with a history of offending behaviour.
- Young people with an autistic spectrum condition.
- Unaccompanied asylum-seeking young people.
Genell Support CIC has been awarded the Aspiring Social Enterprise accreditation, which proves their commitment to social enterprise principles and to working towards recognised standards of good practice.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.