bMoneywize provides innovative educational solutions to teach young people, money management, financial literacy and numeracy skills in an increasingly “Cashless Society.” These solutions include interactive online courses, educational games and workshops respectively.
Our Mission: To improve young people’s financial education and numeracy skills, in a fun way! We provide relevant, timely and user-designed financial training courses for children and young adults.
Our Vision: To become a world leader at equipping a younger generation with timely financial skills to enable them to make debt-free choices.
Our Values: We believe money management should be as easy as “child’s play” for everyone!
bMoneywize offers products and services.
- Our popular personal finance kit and board game – bMoneywize.
- First math game app on the Apple Store; and Money Story book.
- Online money courses for Teenagers and pre Graduates
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
1. What are the main social differences you have aimed to make (or supported)?
We aim to improve young people's financial management skills and economic wellbeing.
"Almost four in ten (38%) of 7- to 11-year-olds do not have a bank account of their own, and less than half of 11- to 17-year-olds feel highly confident managing their money. Of those 7- to 11-year-olds who receive regular money, less than four in ten (37%) say they save some of it regularly," says the MAPS.
Research suggests that receiving more financial education in school and support at home and the local community will help children build a solid foundation for future economic wellbeing and resilience. Children who learn how to manage money at school deal with their financial challenges better than their peers. They save money more often, own a bank account, and make better decisions regarding managing their money.
2. What actions have you taken to deliver the aims described above?
For Age 5 and primary school:
2. Math apps, Money Maths, Money Math
3. Web based game
4. Teenager Money course
5. Teenager Money Workbook
For University students:
6. Graduates Money course
7. bMoneywize Board games
• Money ambassador training
• Volunteer training
• School Money Workshops
We cater for range of customers and consumers and are:
- Local authority
- General public
- Corporate organisations
- School children
3. What has changed, what specific outcomes and benefits have been realised as a result of the above actions? Consider the following:
- Better mental wellbeing
- Better employability skills
- Better understanding, confidence and skill to manage money better
- Reduction in the number people in debt