Place Category: Housing
Brighter Futures is a registered social landlord whose purpose is to help people recover a sense of self worth and to live in cohesive communities. It seeks to work with people who may be experiencing social exclusion such as homelessness, mental health issues or complex needs relating to substance misuse. With our partners, we provide a complimentary range of services, for those whose emotional, physical, social or financial situation leaves them excluded and in need of support to live more independently in the community.
Our four key outcomes:
- People – Improve their health, reduce the use of drugs and alcohol and develop skills to help them live in the community.
- Communities – People participate in their community, feel that they belong and are valued.
- Environments – People feel safe in high quality environments where they have control over the choices they make.
- Economics – People become more economically independent, improve their earnings potential, develop new skills and recognise their own worth.
Our four main objectives are:
- Every scheme to be delivering efficient services complying with external quality standards
- Deliver results for customers in housing, employment, health and community engagement
- Provide self-contained accommodation except in specialist schemes where sharing can be justified as a way of delivering results
- Employ and train local people.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.