Place Category: Housing
- Website & Social
- Social Impact Declaration
- Social Impact Statements
Ethical Lettings is a unique a unique social and ethical lettings agency offering guaranteed rent and a free management service to private landlords across Surrey & South West London.
As an ethical lettings agency we aim to be honest, trustworthy and transparent in every aspect of our business model. As well as providing a full, hassle-free service for our landlords, we work with lettings agents, maintain partnerships with local councils and support our tenants to establish better financial stability and quality of life.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Social Impact Statements
The Social Enterprise Mark criteria includes a requirement that the applicant can demonstrate that social and/or environmental objectives are being achieved.
In support of this, new applicants and renewing Mark holders are asked to respond to a set of social impact questions, which are designed to help them think about the social impact they create, and to articulate this clearly and succinctly.
Updated July 2021
1) What are the main social differences you have aimed to make (or supported)?
Please see pages 2-6 of our social impact report.
2) What actions have you taken to deliver the aims described above?
Please see pages 7-8 and page 13 of our social impact report.
3) What has changed, what specific outcomes and benefits have been realised as a result of the above actions?
Please see pages 10-12 and page 14 of our social impact report.
4) Please describe how your income and/or any profits generated from previous years has been maximised in delivering social outputs and adding social value.
Please see our CIC34 reporting document.