Social Enterprise Mark CIC is an award-winning international social enterprise accreditation authority, which recognises and builds the capabilities of social enterprises as competitive, sustainable businesses, dedicated to maximising social impact.
We provide clear standards to assure the business model remains ethical, credible and commercial.
- What is the Aspiring Social Enterprise accreditation?
- What is the Social Enterprise Mark?
- What is the Social Enterprise Silver Mark?
- What is the Social Enterprise Gold Mark?
- What is the Disability Employment Mark?
- Register your interest
- Key benefits of accreditation
- Social Enterprise Mark Ambassadors
- Licence terms & conditions
- Find a social enterprise
- News and events
- Contact us
- Accreditation Panel forum