Place Category: Health & Social Care
We offer coaching, counselling, supervision and consulting to individuals, teams and organisations. We have an integrative, imaginative and values based approach, offering our services to all sectors with particular emphasis on the not for profit, education and health sectors. We offer our services irrespective of the clients ability to pay, in service of our social purpose which is to contribute to greater fulfilment, resilience and happiness as a route to a more sustainable, abundant society.
Counselling and counsellor supervision is offered in the Harrogate/Leeds area. All other services are offered globally as we have considerable global experience with organisations of all sizes.
Social Impact Declaration: Social-Impact-Declaration_Space-to-Grow.pdf
Social Impact Statements:
Social Impact Statements
The Social Enterprise Mark criteria includes a requirement that the applicant can demonstrate that social and/or environmental objectives are being achieved.
In support of this, new applicants and renewing Mark holders must submit Social Impact Statements that summarise their headline activities and achievements, helping show how they are striving to make a difference and stand up to scrutiny of purpose as a social enterprise.
1) Charitable donations and pro bono services
Major donations to three charities:
- Medicins Sans Frontieres (medical support for people on the move)
- KRAN ( supporting young unattached refugees integrate into UK society)
- Solace (similar to KRAN and local to us)
Consulting and mentoring for individuals and organisations that connect with our social objectives - making our services available to people irrespective of their ability to pay.
2) Measures of support provided
£15k to the three main charities and a further £900 through CAF to various charities.
The equivalent of 13 days free mentoring and consulting to a Primary School (Hookstone Chase Community Primary School), a Leeds Charity dealing with disadvantaged young people (Renew Leeds) and an international peace organisation (ORG).
3) Outcomes of support
- Hookstone Chase - see case study
- Renew - agreed Purpose and Values post re-organisation. The organisation may now be subject of a merger with another organisation, so lasting impact probably limited
- ORG - ongoing project, supported by Peace Nexus who are happy with progress. More to report in 2016!