The RSA is offering all social enterprises currently accredited by Social Enterprise Mark CIC a fast track membership to become RSA Fellows. Social Enterprise Mark CIC’s partnership with the RSA has been created to foster collaboration between our two networks and bring about a future in which everyone is able to participate.
For 260 years, the RSA has been at the forefront of social change. Today, it is a community of over 30,000 proactive problem-solvers from around the world uniting people and ideas to resolve the challenges of our time.
Being a Fellow is about supporting the mission of the RSA, but also gives you access to several opportunities that help you connect with like-minded people. You can find out more about how to get involved as a Fellow here, but some highlights include:
- RSA Events: all events are completely free to Fellows.
- RSA Research: access the RSA’s current research projects, such as the Future of Work Centre.
- Project Support: the RSA regularly supports Fellows and their projects through Catalyst grants.
- RSA Get Involved: there are a huge number of ways for Fellows to get involved with the RSA.
- RSA Coffeehouse: a number of spaces are available to hire at RSA House.
Join the RSA
Joining is simple: all you need to do is complete a short application form and answer three questions about why you would like to join the RSA.
For social enterprises that are accredited by Social Enterprise Mark CIC, the £75 registration fee is waived and there is no need to submit referee details.
Please get in touch with Joseph Menezes if you would like to join the RSA and help create a better future for all.