This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Design and deliver effective agile appraisal systems, processes and practices tailored to individual organisations
- Guide managers in delivering effective agile appraisal to maximise the potential and success of their teams
- Keep records of employee performance and appraisal
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements during employment
- Treat all employees fairly and consistently, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Evaluate agile appraisal processes once implemented and use this information to improve recruitment, selection, induction and probation outcomes in the future
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to manage performance effectively.
The toolkit includes a training webinar to train your colleagues on the use of the toolkit in your organisation and a voucher for one hour of free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation.
Visit the Roots HR website to order your free toolkit.