This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Design and deliver an effective induction programme that will welcome your employees and enable them to perform effectively as quickly as reasonably possible
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements at the start of employment and beyond
- Treat new employees fairly, in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Identify the topic areas to be covered in induction for all roles in your organisation
- Plan who to deliver induction and to design its delivery using a range of techniques to maximise engagement
- Keep records of induction training
- Evaluate inductions that have taken place and use this information to improve induction outcomes in the future
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to use induction effectively.
Visit the Roots HR website to download your free toolkit.