Social Enterprise Mark holder Charity Bank is holding a free 45-minute webinar on 14th May 2016, designed for trustees and senior managers of charities and social enterprises considering loan finance,or for those who simply want to learn more.
The webinar will cover:
- evaluating if loans are right for your organisation
- the pros and cons of loan finance
- how trustees can evaluate the risks of loan finance
- how loans can help you grow your income and improve your sustainability
- what lenders look for and how to deal with lenders
- insights from Coast & Vale Community Action and other social sector borrowers
- an opportunity for you to ask questions
The webinar will be hosted by Charity Bank and loan recipient Coast & Vale Community Action (CAVCA). Together they are well positioned to answer your questions on charity loans.
The webinar is on Thursday 14th July 2016 from 11am to 11.45am. Please click here to register.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Jeremy Ince is a Charity Bank Regional Manager. In addition to his work with Charity Bank, he is a trustee of a major youth charity in Yorkshire. As such he is acutely aware of the funding challenges and opportunities that charities face.
Mel Bonney-Kane is CEO of Coast & Vale Community Action, an infrastructure organisation involved in the facilitation of a thriving and sustainable voluntary, community and social enterprise sector across the Ryedale District and Scarborough Borough of North Yorkshire.
About Charity Bank
Charity Bank is a bank for good, owned by charities and social purpose organisations. It lends to charities, social enterprises and other organisations with a social purpose.