Roots HR CIC is giving away a Pre-Employment Checks Toolkit, worth £349, jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation.
This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements in carrying out pre-employment checks
- Identify the pre-employment checks relevant and proportionate to roles in your organisation
- Carry out the most common types of pre-employment checks for roles in the social sector, applying good practice and appropriate flexibility
- Review and record the outcome of pre-employment checks, determine whether the information received is satisfactory and know what to do when it is unsatisfactory
- Treat new employees fairly in line with equality of opportunity, the principles of diversity and inclusion and with transparency and accountability
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of failing to use pre-employment checking effectively.
Order your free Pre-Employment Checks Toolkit here.