Roots HR CIC is giving away a Recruitment Toolkit, worth £399, jam-packed full of useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar to support your social sector organisation.
The Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements in recruiting employees
- Apply good practice whilst enabling an appropriate level of flexibility in their approach to recruitment
- Respond effectively, strategically and operationally, to internal and external change
- Attract and appoint the best possible candidates
- Treat applicants fairly in line with equality of opportunity and with transparency and accountability
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of getting the recruitment process wrong.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Toolkit documents:
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Example recruitment process – provides the steps in a typical recruitment process
- Recruitment toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher
- Template documents – These are the main templates you will need to implement this process. They are provided in Microsoft Word and Excel so they can be edited and formatted to the way you wish to use them:
- Job description and person specification
- Application form
- Applicant tracking template
- Advert template
- Shortlisting template
- Example wording for Out of Office Message on recruitment email inbox
- Unsuccessful at shortlisting letter or email
- Training webinar – use this yourself and to train your colleagues on the use of the Toolkit in your organisation
- 1 hour free voucher – free HR consultancy support from Roots HR in implementing this Toolkit in your organisation, should you require us.