Are you passionate and driven to help build a better world and have experience in sales or business development?
We have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to join our small team, to cover a period of maternity leave (up to 12 months).
This exciting and rewarding role works closely with the Managing Director to ensure that business development, sales and renewals targets are successfully achieved.
Key Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contributing to overall business planning
- Ensuring that new customer sales and renewals targets are met
- Working proactively to develop, manage and follow up on leads
- Managing initial sales enquiries
- Co-ordinating the application and renewals process, including effectively resolving queries and complaints
- Representing Social Enterprise Mark CIC effectively at events
- Building and developing effective partnerships
As Business Development Manager, you will have knowledge and awareness of the social enterprise environment and personal values and convictions that fit with the social enterprise movement and business model.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Demonstrable experience of and skills in business development/sales in a commercial context
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, particularly in developing and delivering processes
- Organisational and planning skills, including achieving goals and deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to travel where necessary
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload and operate as part of a small, cohesive team
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- IT literacy
Roots HR CIC is handling applications for this role – visit their website for full details and to apply.
Closing Date: 11.59 pm 16th May 2021
Interviews: 24th or 26th May 2021