“Shaping the Future of Healthcare in the Community”
The 2019 Urgent Health UK (UHUK) conference will be held on 15th and 16th October in Chester.
- Dr Taz Aldawoud, GP and clinical board member at Bradford Districts Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dr Sam Shah, Head of Evaluation and Research, Digital Urgent and Emergency Care, NHS England
- Dr Luke Pratsides, Senior Clinical Advisor Lead, NHS England
- Dr Karen Kirkham, National Clinical Advisor for Primary Care, NHS England
- Becky Malby, Professor in Health Systems Innovation
- Professor Colville Laird, Diploma in Urgent Medical Care
- Dr Justin Geddes, CEO Devon Doctors
- Dr Mel Bates, Medical Director Northdoc
- Steve Holland, NCC Lead for Primary and Community Care Integration (TBC)
- Nick Hall, Head of Integrated Urgent Care Delivery, NHS England (TBC)
UHUK is also inviting national speakers on Integrated Urgent Care, as well as speakers from member orgnisations, sponsors and breakout session speakers.