We are currently seeking new board members to help move the business forward and support the introduction of new services and growth in new markets.
The commercially focused board meetings are currently held in Plymouth every 3 months; whilst there is no financial remuneration for the role, expenses can be reimbursed if necessary. It is important that each board member has time and capacity to keep up with issues and input as necessary between board meetings. Board members are appointed for a 3-year period with an option of a further 3-year extension.
Click here to view profiles of the existing board members.
The current Chair is due to retire within 24 months and we are particularly keen to meet people who may be interested in the role of Chair when the position becomes available.
The successful person(s) is likely to possess:
1) Knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Leading and developing relationships within at least one of our key priority areas, i.e. health , local authority, disability employment and education
- Commercial and business development
- Appetite for challenge and practical problem solving
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for the Social Enterprise Mark
- Sound strategic commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving abilities
For more information or to apply, please contact Ian Middleton.