Social Enterprise Mark holder Westway Trust are giving young people aged 16 – 24 the power and the money (up to £400) to bring a creative project to life.
The Trust is now recruiting for a second group of #CultureMakers, providing:
- Mentoring and training from creative professionals
- Inspiration through a range of creative activities chosen by you
- Showcases and promotion
- Opportunities to make industry connections
- Rewards for participation
- Support and guidance all the way from the #CultureMakers project team
- Bespoke support from a number of arts organisations
- Up to £400 funding for your project
To apply, fill out a simple on line application at http://www.westway.org/become-culturemaker by 10am on 13 June.