Beyond the Badge Campaign partners
- The Ethical Consumer Best Buy Label is the definitive endorsement for people looking to put principles at the top of their shopping list. It identifies companies who consider ethics throughout their entire operation and gives shoppers the assurance they are looking for.
Ethical Consumer Best Buy label
- Investors in People (IIP) sets out how to lead, manage and support people well for sustainable results. IIP accreditation is the sign of a great employer and an organisation committed to achieving success through realising the potential of its people.
The Investors in People standard
- The Living Wage Mark is the badge of a responsible employer. It means an employer commits to paying all staff, including outsourced or contracted ones, a real Living Wage, that is annually calculated to reflect the cost of living.
Living Wage Employer accreditation
- When you see the organic symbol, you can be sure what you buy has been produced to the highest standards. It means fewer pesticides, no artificial additives or preservatives, the highest standards of animal welfare and no GM ingredients.
Soil Association organic certification
- TrustMark is the only Government-endorsed ‘find a tradesperson’ scheme, providing consumer protection when hiring a tradesperson. It raises industry standards and eradicates the practices of rogue traders, through stringent criteria that Registered Firms must commit to.
- The Social Enterprise Mark is an independently assessed guarantee of a company’s commitment to trading for the benefit of people and planet. It provides reassurance to consumers that a company is living up to its social and environmental claims.
Social Enterprise Mark