Beyond the Badge Campaign partners
- The Ethical Consumer Best Buy Label is the definitive endorsement for people looking to put principles at the top of their shopping list. It identifies companies who consider ethics throughout their entire operation and gives shoppers the assurance they are looking for.
Ethical Consumer Best Buy label
- GEO Certified® is a suite of credible standard and certification marks, which recognise a golf facility, development or tournament which has shown commitment to sustainability. The standards are assessed by an independent verifier, upholding the highest codes of good practice.
- The Living Wage Mark is the badge of a responsible employer. It means an employer commits to paying all staff, including outsourced or contracted ones, a real Living Wage, that is annually calculated to reflect the cost of living.
Living Wage Employer accreditation
- When you see the organic symbol you can be sure what you buy has been produced to the highest animal welfare and environmental standards. It means fewer pesticides and chemicals, no artificial additives or preservatives and absolutely no GM.
Soil Association organic certification
- TrustMark is the only Government-endorsed ‘find a tradesperson’ scheme, providing consumer protection when hiring a tradesperson. It raises industry standards and eradicates the practices of rogue traders, through stringent criteria that Registered Firms must commit to.
- The Social Enterprise Mark is an independently assessed guarantee of a company’s commitment to trading for the benefit of people and planet. It provides reassurance to consumers that a company is living up to its social and environmental claims.
Social Enterprise Mark