New for 2018!
Coventry University Social Enterprise (CUSE) has introduced a unique and impactful 3 day residential growth accelerator programme for leaders and senior managers of established charities, social enterprises and social businesses who are looking for a tailored growth plan for their enterprise.
The aim is to provide a blend of leading academics, industry experts and transformational social entrepreneurs to enable you to identify, map and action the next key growth steps for your organisation.
- KAREN LYNCH – CEO of Belu Water
- LARRY ENGLISH – Former CEO of REALL
- RICHARD BEARD – CEO of Jericho Foundation
- MELANIE MILLS – Social Sector Engagement Director at Big Society Capital
- Prof GIDEON MAAS – Director of International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE), Coventry University
- Prof RICHARD TOMLINS – International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE), Coventry University
The SURGE Programme is open to any charity, social enterprise or social business and costs £250.00 to cover the residential costs at Woodland Grange, near Coventry.
Please register and book by emailing Keith Jeffrey (CUSE).