Join Urgent Health UK (UHUK) at their annual conference in Liverpool.
Where: Hilton Liverpool City Centre, 3 Thomas Steers Way, L1 8LW Liverpool
When: Tues 13th, Wed 14th Nov 2018
Time: Day 1 – 09.30 registration for 10.00 – 17.30, Day 2 – 09.00 – 13.00
Cost: £410 full package for members
- Dr Gareth Stuttard, Deputy National Medical Advisor, NHSE
- Dr Christine Johnson, RCGP Council Trustee
- Dr Taz Aldawoud, GP and clinical board member at Bradford Districts Clinical Commissioning Group
- Sian Tucker, OOH Lead, Scotland
- Dr Sam Shah, Head of Evaluation and Research, Digital Urgent and Emergency Care, NHS England
- Dr Sarah Wilks, Asylum service lead, UC24
- Ian Davies, Lead Commissioner for urgent care in the North West
- Dr Rebecca Payne, National Professional Advisor on Urgent Primary care, CQC
- (Dr Mark Sanford-Wood, Deputy Chair of GPC, England tbc)
- (Andrew Havers, Senior Medical Officer for Primary and Population Healthcare, Wales tbc)
Plus Members speakers, sponsors and breakout speakers.
If you would like to offer a presentation highlighting a service or provision showing ‘innovation, integration or diversification’, please email Hazel Harrison.