Abbeycroft Leisure was formed in 2005 to manage 2 leisure centres. It has since grown considerably and now manages 8 leisure centres on behalf of West Suffolk Council; a combination of 5 sports centres, gyms, and health and wellbeing centres in Suffolk and Cambridge; along with a sports development and outreach programme for the local communities we operate within.
Suffolk has a rural and urban split which provides Abbeycroft Leisure with interesting and creative opportunities to attract the local community to participate in physical activity.
Abbeycroft Leisure’s mission to ‘Inspire someone to do something that has a positive impact on their health and wellbeing’ is underpinned by our 6 core values:
- Supportive – supporting people to be the best they can be
- Ownership – taking ownership over what we do and ensuring that we do what we said we were going to do
- Caring – care about our role and what we are there to achieve
- Informed – it is our responsibility to remain informed about the service we provide, communicate as much as possible and find out if we don’t know
- Adaptable – adapt to the environment around us so that we can overcome challenges
- Local – to remain at the heart of our community by delivering local services and employment for local peopleb
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.