Do you have a business idea that could help people or the environment?
The Heart of the South West Enhance Social Enterprise Programme is offering four fully funded webinars, which will give you the tools you need to start your social enterprise. Social entrepreneurs across the Heart of the South West area (Somerset, Devon, Plymouth and Torbay) are invited to register, but they are particularly welcoming registrations from those based in Somerset.
The dates, times and themes of the webinar sessions will be as follows:
Thursday 28th May 2020 10:00 – 12:30
- Key principles and examples
- Getting started
- Moving from concept to inception
- Legal structures, e.g. CIC/Charity/Company
Thursday 11th June 2020 10:00 – 12:30
- How to put social impact at the heart of your work
- Measuring, managing and communicating social impact
Thursday 25th June 2020 10:00 – 12:30
- Finance and funding for social enterprises
- What makes a good pitch for funding?
Wednesday 8th July 2020 10:00 – 12:30
- Remote working
- Selling goods or services
- Online marketing
- Business planning
Attend all four webinars to access free one-to-one calls with an expert adviser.
***To be eligible you must live in the Heart of the South West area of Somerset, Devon, Plymouth and Torbay. The Enhance Social Enterprise Programme especially welcome registrations from Somerset-based social entrepreneurs.***